Friday, July 8, 2011

Favorite TV Shows

This is a list of some of my favorite TV shows. These are shows that I can watch over & over and never get tired of them.

1. One Tree Hill. If you know me well, you know I have a slight obsession with this show. I can watch this show everyday and never get tired of it.




2. Supernatural. I got into this show about 2 years ago. It's a darker show, but I love it. 



3. ER. This show isn't on the air anymore, but that doesn't mean it's any less amazing. But I only like seasons 1-7.


4. Pretty Little Liars. I blame my friends at Longwood for getting me into this show. This show is so addicting! You never know what's gonna happen.



5. Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. This show may be difficult to watch for some people, but I can't get enough of it. I think in another life I could be like Olivia Benson. Call me crazy, but I LOVE this show!



6. Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman. This is a show that most people have never heard of. But my whole family loves it. Hence the reason we have every season on DVD.




No comments:

Post a Comment